Customers knew to a credit card may opt for the BarclayCardUS Forward credit card. This visa option is perfect for people with little or no credit history or bad credit history, making it suitable for beginners and anyone looking to improve. It helps you monitor your account through free SMS and email alerts, as well as the bank’s mobile app. Best of all, you’ll earn 0% interest on your purchases within 3 months of opening an account.
Choosing a Barclays credit card will surprise you because you have options that offer valuable rewards and guarantee low-interest rates. With features and benefits designed to make lending banks more meaningful, you’re sure to get a card you can make the most of without breaking the bank.
How To Pay BarclayCardUS Credit Card Bill?
The Barclay account makes it easy to pay your BarclayCardUS credit card bill.
- Login, select the Make Payment tab and add the amount you want to pay to your invoice.
- Select the account or debit card you want to use to make the payment.
- Click the Pay tab to confirm payment of the amount.
- BarclayCardUS Credit Card Pay over the phone
- You can call them on 0800 151 0900 to confirm payment. You will need your BarclayCardUS and debit/credit card whenever you want to pay the bill.
BarclayCardUS Credit Card Pay by Phone
You can call them on 0800 151 0900 to confirm payment. You will need your BarclayCardUS and debit/credit card whenever you want to pay the bill.
Barclays Credit Card Payment
With the app, you can pay and access your credit card statement. You will need to pay £5 or 2.5% (or 2.25%) of the principal balance, whichever is greater. Please note that you can pay the minimum amount, but it may take longer to make the payment.